lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2020, 11:26 PM   #1
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Custom Shock Valving

If any of you know me through my threads you know that I'm a huge suspension guy. I love a properly set up suspension on a vehicle. When done properly the suspension will be smooth, ride nice, soak up bumps, steer straight, and it just works.

One of the keys to a great "off road" suspension is having good shocks. I have had excellent results with atv and utv coil over shocks. With that said, I've never been able to get a set of shocks set up "just right". The only way to tune a shock has been to send them away to a shock builder to revalve them, clean and flush and refill them with new oil. Until now.....

I just watched a video on YouTube from Red Beards Garage. Great videos from this guy btw. He has a video explaining how to revalve hydraulic coilover shocks yourself. They used atv type shocks on a small dune buggy vehicle and drilled holes and drained and refilled them. Pretty cool.

Here's the video.

slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts