lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-09-2020, 10:14 PM   #11
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: 440 Crank/Rod/Piston?

I ran the vegas long rod in my 420, but with the stock 420 crank. I had to cut about .100 off the piston which was just enough to make it a flat top.

IDK the 460 is certainly better I've had issues with the bolts coming out of my 420. I bought a stud kit to put in it. That said I think you can slap together anything that fits with a clone, cranks are cheap. I rarely wind mine up so I'm not really worried about it, that was only time the bolts backed out, which were loctited.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-10-2020, 07:22 AM   #12
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 440 Crank/Rod/Piston?

Out of curiousity- Does anyone know the oem rod lengths on the 420 and the 440cc motor?
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps