lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2020, 11:35 PM   #1
sltintexas
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 2010 RXV battery gauge goes bonkers

I added a battery gauge and it works and then it stops, and then it works, and then it stops. It goes from what ever is the current reading to zero, then back to normal......sometimes rests at zero for a while and then back to normal. During a ride it works enough for me to know where I'm at. I don't go on marathon rides and am usually back on my charger before I'm at 80% or so. I've gone through digital readers as well as analog. they all have the same issue so it leads me to think I have an issue with my cart, not the readers. Any ideas on my issue?
sltintexas is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO