lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-21-2021, 11:20 AM   #21
Jake_Daddy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Who can fill me in on the lift?

I agree, my DS has the leaf spring style SGC 6” lift and that looks way higher, even in the front! I have 23” vs those 22’s and that still looks taller!
Jake_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-21-2021, 07:56 PM   #22
MaXeD-OuT-CLUB
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Daddy View Post
I agree, my DS has the leaf spring style SGC 6” lift and that looks way higher, even in the front! I have 23” vs those 22’s and that still looks taller!
Yeah I don’t know maybe the coil over setup gives me an extra inch or so. Shoot if would of known I would of considered 23” tires. My cart moves these 22” with ease. I thought my torque was going to significantly less but I can’t really tell a big difference in torque loss at all.
MaXeD-OuT-CLUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 08:21 PM   #23
MaXeD-OuT-CLUB
Getting Wild

Club Car

I re installed my steering stabilizer today. Had to come up with a new way to mount it for this lift kit, it turned awesome IMO! Man what a game changer with this thing and the bigger tires.
Old 06-24-2021, 10:00 PM   #24
MaXeD-OuT-CLUB
Getting Wild

Club Car

Added my upgraded u bolt kit. It is super beefy setup. The Lower u bolt plate dose have a center stud that pokes through the old axle perch so there is no movement. Also I cut off the old brake cable hold off of the old spring plate and welded it to the new plate. Also add some fender flairs to complete the look. 👌🏻
Old 06-25-2021, 06:51 PM   #25
Out2Sea
Gone Wild

Steering stabilizers are great on motor homes where you’re battling the wheel. So did it make that much of a difference on a cart?
Out2Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 08:49 PM   #26
MaXeD-OuT-CLUB
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out2Sea View Post
Steering stabilizers are great on motor homes where you’re battling the wheel. So did it make that much of a difference on a cart?
Yes it was game changing... before if I let go of the wheel it would walk big time...with the stabilizer I can let go of the wheel and let it go on its own for a few seconds rolling at 30+ mph with no problem.
Old 08-03-2021, 05:46 AM   #27
Itp
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I am looking at this kit to replace a Jakes 6 in spindle kit that I tweaked aka bent on my rxv so my front camber is now off. Does this kit allow you to adjust camber and toe once installed?
Itp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 04:55 AM   #28
LEStroud
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXeD-OuT-CLUB View Post
Yes it was game changing... before if I let go of the wheel it would walk big time...with the stabilizer I can let go of the wheel and let it go on its own for a few seconds rolling at 30+ mph with no problem.
Holy cow that damper is pricey! I would like to try one on my cart.
LEStroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 11:12 AM   #29
schart214
Not Yet Wild

MaXeD, I only see the matris damper for motorcycles, did you modify one to use on your golf cart or is there a kit. Getting ready to do my first cart with my grandson, time to show him how to use tools and understand how things work without just pushing buttons on a controller. I am new to this and starting to accumulate all the parts for our 2004 club car ds. I've built a few motorcycles but carts are new to me. nice looking cart you are building by the way. Thanks Scott
schart214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts