lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's
Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-27-2007, 12:29 PM   #1
ravencr
Not Yet Wild

Default 2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 4x4...Must Sell!

Hello,

This truck used to be my wife's daily driver and a vehicle we used on the weekends to tow my Polaris Ranger and take the dogs out camping. Unfortunately, my wife decided to leave me, so I'm forced to sell this truck literally right after I got it modified into a very nice truck.

For all the details and pictures on our truck, please go here: Click Here

It's priced about $4K over retail book value on it at $33,900, but it has over $15K worth of aftermarket products on it. I'm open to pulling some of the items off, if you don't want them, which you'll see on the webpage I made up above.

I'm going to be moving to Glendale, AZ in November, so if you're anywhere in between Fort Collins, CO and Glendale, AZ, I'd be more than happy to bring it to you.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. The truck has literally been babied and needs a new home quickly. The price is negotiable to a serious and capable buyer. Please don't waste my time with trades and creative financing ideas.

Thanks for looking,

Chris
ravencr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-29-2007, 11:20 AM   #2
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Default Re: 2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 4x4...Must Sell!

Very NICE truck!
spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:31 AM   #3
ravencr
Not Yet Wild

I'm lowering the price to $31,900 obo. I'd really like to sell this truck before I move to AZ towards of the end of the month. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. All the details are here: http://www.utvrally.com/toyotatundraforsale.html and the rest of the stuff I need to get rid of is here: http://www.utvrally.com/housestuff.htm

Thanks for looking!

Chris
Old 11-19-2007, 02:31 PM   #4
ravencr
Not Yet Wild

The price has been lowered to $31,500 obo with everything listed here: www.utvrally.com/toyotatundraforsale.html . I'm leaving on Nov 26th to head to AZ, so if you're in between Fort Collins, CO and Glendale, AZ I'd be more than happy to drop it off to you.

I'm also willing to part out the following items:

Tekonsha Prodigy Brake Controller - $75
TRD Big Brake Kit - $1150
Rotrex Supercharger Kit - $3,250
JBA Cat-Back - $275
Hellwig Rear Swaybar – $100
ARE MX Series Topper - $950
Trailmaster 2” Leveling Kit - $75
Legacy Neoprene Seat Covers – $325
Weathertech Rubber Floormats – $75

So, if you don't want any of the above items, the price on the Tundra would be $28,900. This price includes the Valve Body recalibration, 3" Body Lift, 285 Revos, JBA Headers, True Flow Air Filters & Cleaning kit, running boards, wheel spacers, & Air lift system. If you want some of the stuff above, just add that price to $28,900.

Chris
Old 11-20-2007, 10:52 AM   #5
floorin04
Gone Wild

Very nice truck!!!!
floorin04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #6
Yamaha4life
The Overposter!

Yamaha

Man you still aint sold that thing!!!
Yamaha4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's