lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
msb304
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Total Charge ll I.D.

I am trying to find out if this oddball charger is working properly. I have searched and searched and not found another one like it.

model #23098 LR69689
s/n 2009603
date - 06/20/1990

Pic attached.

I just bought the cart and charger and was told charger worked fine. I topped off the batteries, plugged in the charger to the cart - then the wall. The charger started, the on light came on and the round ammeter went to 15 amps , but the digital screen never came on. I pushed the "Display D.C. volts button and nothing displayed on the digital screen. Also, I pushed the 50a reset and nothing happened. It actually felt like I was just pushing against a spring, no click or anything. Is it an automatic shut-off? Is all of this normal for this charger?? Don't want to burn the batteries up.

CIMG2957.jpg

CIMG2949.JPG

CIMG2954.jpg
msb304 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO