lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2022, 12:23 PM   #1
airdvr1227
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 Precedent 48v issues

Long post. I've been using (4) 12v batteries. Cart has been working fine for the past 3 seasons.

2 weekends ago I backed up with the charger still attached. Oops. Came back a couple of hours later and the key had corroded into the switch. **** near could get it out but the switch was done. never noticed the corrosion of any kind before.

I bypassed the key switch and it ran normally. When I got back to the dock I was reassembling the dash when a lose wire sparked. Now nothing. Going back next week to do some diagnostics. I'm thinking sonic weld, fuse somewhere, solenoid, controller in that order.

Any words of wisdom? The corroded key has to be a big clue
airdvr1227 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car