lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #1
army
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default ME29 transaxle info

Hi guys.. I've been looking for a transaxle with reverse for my 1990 EZGO Marathon for a year and I think I finally found one. The tag says it's an Model ME29. I've done various searches here and elsewhere and I'm not finding a lot of ME29 info so I'm hoping you guys can tell me what year(s) and EZGO models it was installed in. The price was low enough that I bought it without knowing for sure if it would work. Got it home and it looks like all I need to do is fab some brackets for the engine cradle and the rest will bolt right up. It even has the coil spring mounts on it. Here's a couple pics.

army is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!