lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2012, 05:08 AM   #31
Doc's BoneCracker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Need Help! C.C. Revs up almost to top speed then shuts off then revs up again.

Thanks F.C. It keeps cutting out and shutting off so I opened it up to replace the coil and man was she full of 16 years of surface rust. so I used a wire wheel on the coil and flywheel hoping this might be the problem along with the microswitches I changed out. If not I guess I'll be replacing the coil. Hell don't have any thing else to replace. But the way it is acting this should take care of it. I would get fire some times and then others no fire. Keep you all posted.
Doc's BoneCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-06-2012, 06:11 AM   #32
Doc's BoneCracker
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Need Help! C.C. Revs up almost to top speed then shuts off then revs up again.

Well so far so good. Looks like using the wire wheel on the face of the coil and flywheel has got things running great now. I plan to run the **** out of it today just to make sure before I haul it back to lake next week. The guy that own's this thanks it's a *** tank and will go anywhere and everywhere with it.
Doc's BoneCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:20 PM   #33
carryall with a briggs
Not Yet Wild

Mine did the same thing ....... It blew up 2 day after it started Doing it
carryall with a briggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:24 AM   #34
Carp
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Great thread. Glad your helping out. Good guys finish last alot, but that's because they are tired from carrying others...
Carp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #35
tykuhn
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

My neighbors Club Car does this only it does it at moderate speeds. RPM Limiter has been disconnected. Will get up to cruising speed and surge. Annoying at best.

Are there instructions somewhere as to how to adjust the governor? Illustration? Thought I'd ask.
tykuhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car