lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #21
gabulldawg83
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Foward in reverse and reverse in forward

yeah it quit after five min. i did put a pq in. ill call them today.
gabulldawg83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #22
gabulldawg83
Getting Wild

Club Car

yeah ill call pq
Old 06-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #23
gabulldawg83
Getting Wild

Club Car

sorry didnt mean to repost
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg83 View Post
yeah ill call pq
Old 06-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #24
gabulldawg83
Getting Wild

Club Car

ok i read an older thread from a guy with the same cart and same problem, he was told to bypass the regen solenoid. IT WORKED GREAT! for me? NOT A BIT! at first the reverse buzzer sounded but when i hit the excelerator the buzzer would stop and the cart wouldnt move. i switched the wires back to match the f1 to f1 and the f2 to f2 and now it does NOTHING AT ALL. switched them back again and still NOTHING! im sooo worried i either need new batteries already or somehow fried the controller. whatever it is im sure it will be the most expensive thing possible.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #25
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

ok , when did this start? after you did the motor? if i,m correct everything was fine up till than......didn,t you have another problem but we got that worked out? or did you have the problem when you sent the motor out?....................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #26
gabulldawg83
Getting Wild

Club Car

the cart was running fine before changing anything out. i sent the motor off and while that was out i did the hd solenoid and controller. then i put the motor in yesterday. when i finished i turned it on and the f/r was reversed and it would BARELY move forward but moved backwards pretty steadily. then scotty said try to swap the f1 and f2. i did that and the f/r back to the way it should be but now moved super sluggish backwards and wouldnt move uphill at all. but it moved steady on flat ground. also the regen coil was flamming red as soon as you started moving. so i then bypassed the regen and at first the reverse buzzer would sound but as soon as you hit the pedal it stopped and didnt move, release pedal and buzzer sounded again. i swaped the f1 and f2 back to normal and the buzzer wouldnt even sound. i swaped them back and now still not so much as a buzzer.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #27
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

can you get your hands on another soleniod and replace the reagan soleniod put everything back the way it was and see where you are.......if it was fine than its something you did or didn,t do......go over everything very carefully i know its a pain but sometimes thats all it takes is to find our mistake...........i have been there and done that more than once, twice, three times......and so on........................slowly 1 thing at a time.......if theres one thing i have leared about working on elec. golfcarts that is take your good old time, i have wrenched on cars and trucks for over 30 years and am certified in several areas of it but these little boggers are a beast unto themselves.........................
Old 06-22-2011, 01:00 PM   #28
gabulldawg83
Getting Wild

Club Car

i have my factory solenoid that i replaced with the hd solenoid. will that do as the regen solenoid? could a larger controller and motor upgrade just be too much for a factory regen solenoid?
Old 06-22-2011, 01:08 PM   #29
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I just reviewed my original order for your controller. My request was for all regenerative braking to be removed for a PQ motor.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #30
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

yes your soleniod will work.......after reading scottys reply here maybe this is no more than a mixup of what was supposed to be done.....if he requested reagan be removed and its still working that could be the issue........you might want to talk to him or call and see if motor was done right..................
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car