lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-19-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
Kitchen Pass
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 1996 Carryall II Backfires

I have been having an issue with my cart losing fire after about 10 minutes of run time. I have learned there is a strong chance that the RPM Limiter may be going out. This I will test soon using some helpful tip from this site.

I saw another post that mentioned the surging of the engine when either limiter or the governor kicks in and experiencing backfiring - especially when decending hills. I too have this issue with my cart. If the RPM Limiter is bad could it be causing the backfiring? I have long had a problem with backfiring and experienced this before the symptoms of losing fire (bad RPM-L).
Kitchen Pass is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car