lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
KENNETHC
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default cvtech clutch

i will have a double post here so sorry i put it in the wrong section. the spring that comes with the cvtech clutch from ccp. is it ment to be installed for higher clutch engagement. i cant find it and i am ready to complete the install today. thanks for the help
KENNETHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #2
Flintrock
Raised by coyotes

Yamaha

Default Re: cvtech clutch

Kenneth, I wouldn't worry about it. I know I didn't get an extra spring with mine, but now I'm jealous.......
Flintrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
KENNETHC
Gone Wild

Yamaha

well its going. test ride with plywood clamped for a seat and operating the throttle by hand. so yes i was impressed that way. i will have to finish tuning engine position an hook up trottle and relocate the muffler or put tail pipe from muffler down. i do believe its gonna be a winner.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
KENNETHC
Gone Wild

Yamaha

got the throttle hooked up and motor adjusted front to back and left to right and i will tell you this clone wont set speed records but it will be alot better in the woods for hunting and trail riding with hills. the speed was not a factor for me 20 to 25 mph is just fine but the extra torque will be much nicer. im still less than 3100 dollars into this and just about done.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!