lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2021, 06:43 PM   #1
mfarrellx62
Not Yet Wild

Default Zone 2010 Cart lights, brake lights, turn signal & horn stopped

Zone 2010 Cart lights, brake lights, turn signal & horn stopped. Everything was working fine, cart started cutting out & all of the above quit working. The main positive battery connection came loose & was causing intermittent power, which I believe caused the lights, turn signal & horn to stop working. I've checked all of the fuses I can find, the main one near back of cart, small white one inline in battery compartment, 20amp fuse in dash....all are good. I'm guessing maybe the relay is bad? Not sure how to check it & I don't have a multimeter or know how to use one & don't know what else to do & I'm green when it comes to electrical stuff. Anyone out there that can help or know what to check next? I'm not even sure which of the 3 relays that were under the dash are for these items. I'm thinking about just ordering all 3 & seeing if that works. Thanks in advance!
mfarrellx62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-06-2023, 08:26 AM   #2
webmarks
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Zone 2010 Cart lights, brake lights, turn signal & horn stopped

Late response, and mostly sharing for others as I assume you've moved on.

I justlost instrument cluster, horn, and brake lights all at once on our 72V.

I'm thinking it is the controller, which is the component in the back with several thick cables attached. There is one harness with several small wires which goes to the fuse box. If you had a multimeter you could verify that there is no voltage across the pins of affected fuses.
webmarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 04:32 PM   #3
csj1671
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Zone 2010 Cart lights, brake lights, turn signal & horn stopped

I have lost all lights, horn and blinker and have only located the 2 fuses under the controller behind battery on passenger side. Can anyone direct me to the other fuses on the Zone 2010?
Thanks
csj1671 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brake lights, horn, lights, turn signal, zone
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts