lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2021, 04:34 PM   #21
bjboyd
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Roypow of evolution lithium

The Evolution batteries are also sold as kits, which includes the battery pack, charger, and state-of-charge meter that is integrated into the BMS of the battery.
bjboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-19-2021, 06:02 PM   #22
kneddor
Gone Wild

Club Car

48V Club Car with PQ modified GE motor (think they now call it the rattlesnake). 700a non programmable controller. Cart had 8" lift with 25" tires now 3" with 20" street tires. Max speed 30 mph on level ground. Time to change batteries and considering the Roypow 105 set up but reading some of the posts has me concerned about amp draw. When cart had 25" tires and 15:1 gears (now back to 12.44:1) would occasionally hit controller thermal limit at prolonged low speeds. Appreciate input!
kneddor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 01:58 PM   #23
emoney
Not Yet Wild

ExtremeTeam just released a 48v pack aimed at the high amp draw controllers. I think it's 150Ah. Reach out to them, they're in Florida and super helpful from what I've heard.
emoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 03:43 PM   #24
ousuxndallas
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoney View Post
ExtremeTeam just released a 48v pack aimed at the high amp draw controllers. I think it's 150Ah. Reach out to them, they're in Florida and super helpful from what I've heard.
That's what it's come down to for me.

Either:
A. Roypow S51105P, which is 105 Ah, 105 continuous amps, 315 peak amps.
B. Evolution ExtTeam, which is 150 Ah, 150 continuous amps, 300 peak amps.

About the same cost. Thinking of going Evolution due to Extreme Team being on-shore for customer support. Dimensions are smaller on Evolution as well.

Looks like with Evolution, you have a 12V output + and -, so no need for a reducer. Is that correct?
ousuxndallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 09:12 PM   #25
davidgolfer
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by ousuxndallas View Post
That's what it's come down to for me.

Either:
A. Roypow S51105P, which is 105 Ah, 105 continuous amps, 315 peak amps.
B. Evolution ExtTeam, which is 150 Ah, 150 continuous amps, 300 peak amps.

About the same cost. Thinking of going Evolution due to Extreme Team being on-shore for customer support. Dimensions are smaller on Evolution as well.

Looks like with Evolution, you have a 12V output + and -, so no need for a reducer. Is that correct?
Yes it does have a 12v hook up. I went with the extreme team 150ah. Hope I made the right choice. I will know more next week when mine finally comes in.
davidgolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium