lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-10-2021, 09:45 PM   #51
DanielMv720
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: All Sports Lift Kits CRAZY BACKORDER...!!!!

All Sports is a joke. I ordered on Feb 8th and after 8 weeks of waiting I emailed them and got a estimated shipment date of 4/5... That day came and went and my order status was never updated. They then ignored my emails asking for an update... I left a review on the Facebook site and noticed 4 negative reviews and 1 positive review who happened to be a YouTube channel that more than likely didn't wait like a regular customer would. I left my review with my negative experience. I am now 12 weeks in from the date I ordered. They switched the banner on the site from announcing a 6-8 week delay to 8-10weeks. I decided to update my review to let people know that even at 12 weeks they are still not going to meet that deadline and I find that they removed the reviews from the Facebook page (more than likely from the negative reviews).
DanielMv720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-22-2021, 05:38 PM   #52
Murby
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielMv720 View Post
All Sports is a joke. I ordered on Feb 8th and after 8 weeks of waiting I emailed them and got a estimated shipment date of 4/5... That day came and went and my order status was never updated. They then ignored my emails asking for an update... I left a review on the Facebook site and noticed 4 negative reviews and 1 positive review who happened to be a YouTube channel that more than likely didn't wait like a regular customer would. I left my review with my negative experience. I am now 12 weeks in from the date I ordered. They switched the banner on the site from announcing a 6-8 week delay to 8-10weeks. I decided to update my review to let people know that even at 12 weeks they are still not going to meet that deadline and I find that they removed the reviews from the Facebook page (more than likely from the negative reviews).
I ordered a 6 inch long travel from AllSports and they said was going to take 16 weeks.. When I called at 15 weeks to check, they claimed they said 16 to 20 weeks.

Whatever, I'm busy right now with other stuff anyhow.. But now I'm worried that at 20 weeks they're going to say 24 weeks.

This happened with some firearm parts I ordered from Midwest Industries. They said 4 to 6 weeks, then 6 more weeks, then again.. It took a full 6 months before I got my parts.
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 01:13 PM   #53
Murby
Gone Wild

UPDATE:
The order I placed on January 19th now has a ship date of June 21st.
Old 06-02-2021, 01:31 PM   #54
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Everything for golf carts is backed up beyond belief, not just All Sports. Patience is needed, whining and negative reviews don't help anything.
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 01:06 PM   #55
DanielMv720
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by PingEye3 View Post
Everything for golf carts is backed up beyond belief, not just All Sports. Patience is needed, whining and negative reviews don't help anything.
Agreed but when a company gives specific time frames and sets expectations then they have to be met. Had they told me it would be 20+ weeks from the time I placed my order then I would understand. But that was not the case. I was told 4 weeks. Then at 5 weeks I was given a estimated shipping date (week 6)when I called. Then at 8 weeks I was told it would be on week 10 then week 12 at that point I no longer called but emailed and I was ignored until I called and canceled my order after 4+months.
DanielMv720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 12:23 AM   #56
Murby
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murby View Post
UPDATE:
The order I placed on January 19th now has a ship date of June 21st.
Well, my Jun 21st ship date came and went.. waited another month and finally called them.. they said it would be shipping at the end of July..

Then July came and went and they said it would ship at the end of August.

I think that will be the last straw.. if it doesn't ship, I'll be demanding my money back.
Old 08-17-2021, 08:17 AM   #57
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by PingEye3 View Post
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 05:11 AM   #58
JohnP3
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Hi all, thought I would add my recent experience with an All Sports lift order to add some balance here:

- Ordered 6" A-arm HD lift on June 9th, website banner noted 10-12 weeks lead time.

- Sent email early August (8 weeks out) asking if they would meet delivery time so I could get tires and wheels ordered - they never responded.

- Called on phone at end of week 9 to ask if they'll make delivery time; was told yes, for sure, by Allan (who answered on 1st ring).

- Woke up next day to find they shipped that evening (Friday the 13th of August) and I received it in 2 business days via UPS. The kit got pretty banged up in shipping so I had to repaint a few spots where it got dinged but in the end I am very satisfied with All Sports.

-John-
JohnP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 04:13 PM   #59
Mcnasty323
Not Yet Wild

Just ordered all sports 7.5” for my ds over the weekend. Didn’t get a time frame but it said it was in stock so we will see how long the wait is.

Update: website says 6-8 weeks. Which I was expecting. Just gives me time to continue cleaning up the frame
Mcnasty323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 09:30 PM   #60
mnealuf
Not Yet Wild

I bought a 4” super sport from Davis at revolution middle of July and was super stoked to get it early in about 7 weeks .
mnealuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts