lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2021, 09:50 PM   #1
BiPolarBear
Not Yet Wild

Default Differences in Club Car DS Spindles for Lift

G’day from Australia,

I have a 1993 CLUB CAR DS Gas, which I have had for over 12 months, using it as a utility vehicle around my 30 acre, hilly farm. It caught me off guard how capable these are for this purpose and how reliable they are. The time has come where I need to get some new tires and a lift, as I have been bottoming the rear out occasionally.

From what I can see Jake’s kits are well made and truthfully they are the only option here in Aus, without having to pay $300 for shipping alone.
There is a sale on over her at the moment on specific spindle lifts from a Jake’s distributor but it a seems the correct kit for my model isn’t available.
I really would like more clarification on what the differences are between the years and models in regards to the spindles and the way the hubs mount ect

I am hoping that one of the other kits could fit or if I am be able to modify one of the other kits to suit the gas models?

On one hand I have read that the dust covers being plastic or metal is the tell and that there are only 2 styles but at the same time there is a seperate kit for the Gas DS versions from 84-96 when you look online.

Also I am unsure whether do go the 3” or 6” inch spindle lift. I have a lot of rough terrain so I don’t want it to be unstable. What do you guys think?

As for wheels what is the max size on the 3” and the 6” lift that will fit? What would be a good offset for added stability?

Thanks in advance for any assistance given. This is an awesome resource.
BiPolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car ds lift, different years, spindle lift
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts