lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2021, 03:25 PM   #1
PositivelyUnfriendly
Not Yet Wild

Default bleeding front brakes on 2016 P5

Im having issues getting pedal after bleeding brakes numerous times. i have reverse bled them, I have bled them with an air hose and nothing. I had to adjust the pedal underneath the dash by moving the turnbuckle on the master cylinder pushrod outward. Now there is absolutely nothing when you push the brake pedal. Help.
PositivelyUnfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2021, 12:23 PM   #2
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: bleeding front brakes on 2016 P5

Need to know if its a normal or one of the prototype carts that left the factory. What is the brake system? (Front disc/rear hydraulic or front disc/rear mechanical?)
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 05:20 PM   #3
PositivelyUnfriendly
Not Yet Wild

Im having the same issue with bleeding the front hydraulic brakes. The cart has the hydraulic disc front brakes and mechanical rear brakes that are connected to the parking brake and independent from the front.

Ive put a new master cylinder in and bled the brakes every way you can think of and the b rakes just wont engage properly. The pedal is really stiff but the pads will not bite to stop the car.

Help.
PositivelyUnfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 08:52 PM   #4
dacheedah
Gone Wild

Yamaha

On my bike it was always an issue bleeding the hydraulic clutch, a pressurized bleeder that was made out of a sprayer and a spare master cylinder cap worked well.
dacheedah is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar