lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2023, 08:44 AM   #391
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 92 CC DS gas, convert to lithium electric rebuild thread

I'm still here and thankful for the help you gave me during my build! Nice to see you back!
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2023, 09:19 AM   #392
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Buying hunting land can be tricky. I know that about 8 years ago I was looking heavily and put in an offer on a piece. The seller refused to budge one dime from the price. The property sold two years later for his asking price....but at times you can't stress the time value of $$$ of people.

Another smaller patch close to me 10-acres, went up for sale. This was located adjacent to a garbage dump (hunting...so I don't care). I had an agent contact the seller.....she called me and said it's $10,000. I said Ok, a littler higher than I was thinking ......then the agent clarified and said ...that's $10K per acre.

I'm still rolling on the floor from laughter. Oh...the land is still for sale 8 years later.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 12:12 PM   #393
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Common thing in this area is for people to buy a chunk of land for some future development or scheme. They'll sit on it for 5-10-15 years sometimes and to avoid taxes on it they just put up a for sale sign, but then ask for like 10X the value of it so any potential buyer will just walk away. It's "for sale" but they're not willing to sell it... until the land value around it goes up later on after there has been other development nearby.

Good to see you BB! Glad you survived the trains, and the derechos, and the tornados, and the locusts... Seems like Ohio has had it rough lately!
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 12:27 PM   #394
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Good to hear from you guys! Glad you are all doing well!

Yeah, been looking for hunting land for at least 5 years. Been tough! $10k an acre is bonkers! Even in the areas I've been looking where acreage is cheaper, most of the acreage is really not usable for building or hunting with the steep terrain. So I'm just having to sit and wait. Driving me nuts!

Survived quite a few things over the last few years, all of us!
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car