lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!
On Road Golf Carts! Low to the ground Golf Carts!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-13-2020, 10:11 PM   #1
ac921ol
Getting Wild

Default My G29 plowmans riot jr with 20.5

Here is my 2008 G29 got a few things done.

Love the way the cart sits. Hope it doesn’t change a ton with a rear seat and passenger on. I can tell I’ll need to tighten the mud flaps some.

There is 100% no chance I raise the cart, if anything higher rated springs. Maybe a 1inch lift in the rear.

Usb Charger
Wood steering wheel
ScottyB gauge
Rear cup holders
Plowmans riot kit jr
Tree Bullitt 20.5 (215/50/12)

Will probably do a diamond floor mat and headlight & twilight setup horn package

Here are pictures from the beginning to today with the wheels and engine/controller in.

ac921ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-29-2020, 03:29 PM   #2
ac921ol
Getting Wild

Default My G29 plowmans riot jr with 20.5

Just did a satin old oxford spray can job until we take it to a friends shop to paint in a few months.

Also the wife

Just cut out our own diamond floor mat. Purchased from Home Depot, used out old Mat as the stencil, and ordered new push pins from amazon.

ac921ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!