lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2020, 01:07 PM   #1
PNK
Not Yet Wild

Default Electric Taylor Dunn Question

Hi,

I bought my taylor dunn B-210 a few months ago. I changed the old lester 36 volt charger to a new 48 volt summit 2 charger. I also swapped out the 24 volt solenoid and put in a new 48 volt solenoid. I am getting 4 blinking lights on the Sevcon controller and see that there is a connector issue. I checked all the wiring and noticed that I am not getting 48 volts to the ignition. I then smelled something burning and noticed the resistor on the large terminals of the solenoid was extremely HOT. This had me thinking there is definitely a short somewhere.

Know the million dollar question is how do I find the short. The cart was working before I changed everything from 36 volts to now 48 volts.

PLEASE HELP...I have been trouble shooting this for a month now haha
PNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 10:25 AM   #2
PNK
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Electric Taylor Dunn Question

Can anyone help?
PNK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric, electrical question, short, taylor dunn
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts