lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
contender
Not Yet Wild

Default 1st cart. 07 CC DS "wolverine"

Recently purchased my first cart and thought I would share a few pics. I have been lurking on this site for quite some time with an occasional post. First, I would like to thank tahoedawg for his input on this cart. I thought this was just your regular ol' retired golf course cart with some add-ons. I had no clue CC made a wolverine series cart. As you can see the camo wrap or tape is faded but for 2500$ I am not complaining! I'm not real sure about all the "IntelliLock" and "IQ Torque" wolverine extras but maybe someone can tell us about it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg golf cart (5).jpg (131.9 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg golf cart (2).jpg (94.8 KB, 35 views)
contender is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: 1st cart. 07 CC DS "wolverine"

Looks good..... Correction though... Club Car never made a "Wolverine" The Wolverine is a name that we use at our dealership. Club Car has the same concept, but calls it a Lynx vehicle. Same thing though.. Anyways... this is definitely a cart either built by myself or another guy in our shop named Bubba. I notice lots of little things about it that leads me that it was either him or I. Regardless, you've got an excellent vehicle there. The IQ Torque package is a kit offered by Club Car that includes a 350Amp Curtis controller to replace the standard 250, a high powered D&D Blue motor, and Larger #4gauge power wiring. It's an excellent kit and we've had very few problems out of it. The Intellilock kit is a limited slip differential. It replaces the standard gear carrier in the drive unit. When one tire slips, the other will gain traction. Equal power is distributed to each rear wheel upon acceleration. But when turning, it'll operate smooth as you'd ever wish..... as long as you don't mash the GO pedal in the middle of a turn... Then you'll hear the outside tire bark on the pavement. It's an excellent off-road traction device and I think you'll like it.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:42 PM   #3
contender
Not Yet Wild

TahoeDawg, is the lift kit on my cart a factory kit? My tires rub when I turn and was wondering if I could do anything about it. Also with this cart, upgraded D&D motor and curtis controller I can only get 16 mph. Does that sound about right? Does this cart have a speed setting I can adjust? Thanks again! My family and I are loving this cart...
Old 11-30-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by contender View Post
TahoeDawg, is the lift kit on my cart a factory kit? My tires rub when I turn and was wondering if I could do anything about it. Also with this cart, upgraded D&D motor and curtis controller I can only get 16 mph. Does that sound about right? Does this cart have a speed setting I can adjust? Thanks again! My family and I are loving this cart...
Yep it's a factory kit.... Count the plates between the bottom of the frame and the front leaf spring. It's a rectangular plate about 12X4 inches. You can achieve another half an inch by stacking two more of them and installing longer bolts. The factory kit actually comes with those plates now. Just send me a PM and I'll give ya any more details you may need..

About the controller, yes it's programmable. It works the same way as a regular IQ controller, only with more amperage. You're probably on speed setting 3, which is 16MPH. You can install a high speed code to get up around 19.6MPH.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Here's a pic of my 07 Lynx factory lift... before and after I added a Jakes 3"...

Note the plates... 3 of them, between the bottom leaf and the frame!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Misc. 106.jpg (176.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Misc. 109.jpg (186.2 KB, 25 views)
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
Fishman7
Not Yet Wild

Nice cart thats a different find i say congrats and may it serve you well !!!
Fishman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:58 PM   #7
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
Here's a pic of my 07 Lynx factory lift... before and after I added a Jakes 3"...

Note the plates... 3 of them, between the bottom leaf and the frame!
Looks like a gas car to me, I see the motor pan.. Gas cars always had 3 plates in the kits... don't ask me why... but that's how they've always been packaged.. They also have different rear leafs.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:36 PM   #8
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
Looks like a gas car to me, I see the motor pan.. Gas cars always had 3 plates in the kits... don't ask me why... but that's how they've always been packaged.. They also have different rear leafs.
Yep... your correct, it is a gasser, and I replaced the rear leafs! (POS's...clapity, clapity, clap...)

I just figured I'd give him an idea of "where" (in a pic) you said the plates were!

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:24 AM   #9
contender
Not Yet Wild

Yea pics help! Thanks.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #10
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Lockman1..... Awesome looking cart by the way
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car