lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2020, 01:16 PM   #1
jcobb40
Not Yet Wild

Default D&D Motor Field Map for Alltrax XCT

Need a field map for a Alltrax XCT Controller for a D&D 170-500-0001, when I contacted D&D the other day they were wanting proof of purchase and were pretty rude. I didn't purchase the motor, i recently bought the cart and the motor was on it. I also tried asking some questions and he cut me off and told me they had been doing this a very long time which didn't answer anything related to the question I asked. Maybe its just the fact they are from New York and the way they carry themselves, but it just rubbed me the wrong way. Also told me that it required programming to work or there would be sparks flying everywhere, I am a pretty tech savy and mechanical guy, I own a few NAPA Auto Parts franchises and I can smell a line of BS like that from a mile away. But any help would be appreciated.
jcobb40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-12-2020, 10:46 PM   #2
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: D&D Motor Field Map for Alltrax XCT

Call Alltrax. Or email their support. They will sort you out. Don't worry about D&D.
Croqezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 06:43 AM   #3
jcobb40
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croqezgo View Post
Call Alltrax. Or email their support. They will sort you out. Don't worry about D&D.
I would rather buy another motor than call that place again. Any suggestions on a motor?
Old 09-13-2020, 07:57 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I'm not surprised. I suggest an Admiral motor. Lower cost and better warranty service if needed.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 12:54 PM   #5
jcobb40
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I'm not surprised. I suggest an Admiral motor. Lower cost and better warranty service if needed.
I bought a FNKey from you last week, would like some more info on a motor suggestion, those guys were just plain arrogant assholes.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:21 PM   #6
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

I think you missed my point or did not read. Alltrax can and will help you get a map for that. Not D&D. I have asked them for support and was emailed the correct field maps within hours. They were nice on the phone too. I do not know about D&D. ScottyB is great and can help you if you need the new motor.
Old 09-13-2020, 05:21 PM   #7
jcobb40
Not Yet Wild

M
Old 09-13-2020, 05:42 PM   #8
jcobb40
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croqezgo View Post
I think you missed my point or did not read. Alltrax can and will help you get a map for that. Not D&D. I have asked them for support and was emailed the correct field maps within hours. They were nice on the phone too. I do not know about D&D. ScottyB is great and can help you if you need the new motor.
Yes, I understood your post, but right now wondering what would happen if this thing took a dump. Owning my own business I don’t have much use for attitude like they gave me.
Old 09-14-2020, 09:01 PM   #9
Croqezgo
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Agrees 100% but alltrax can and will help.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha