Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Harley Davidson / Columbia Par Car Clutch.

For sale, new secondary (driven) clutch for Harley Davidson / Columbia / Columbia Par Car. Brand new assembly still in the box and includes fitting instructions. This is a Comet industries clutch with yellow spring and will fit 1979 -up carts using 1 3/16" belts. Best offer + reasonable s&h secures it. Part No is 214010A. 48-D -7/8" bore. Which quite frankly sounds like a bra size of extraordinary proportions but I digress.

While i'm pecking away, I have another couple of pieces which may help a restorer or enthusiast, I have a brand new cylinder, piston, rings and other assembly parts which I believe(according to the part No's) are for a 1963 thru 1981 Harley Davidson /Columbia / Par car. Piston is marked "std" which I assume means,,,,,,,,, standard size and I also have a brand new front floating flange assembly (I wish my floating flange was still in as good shape). All still wrapped, greased like a raped ape and includes all manner of balls, springs and other mysterious doohickeys etc in perfect factory fresh condition for those who know what to do with greasy balls of this era.
I hope this stuff will find a good home with someone who needs it and all sensible offers will be well recieved . No BS with S+H, I will wrap and package sensibly and promptly. Cash is the preferred monetary means of transaction but unrecorded discoveries of Roman coins will be given due consideration.

Cheers guys, hope this little cache helps someone out.

Chris.

Last edited by invalidsession; 07-09-2010 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: other stuff
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts