lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2020, 03:59 AM   #1
Tango2020
Not Yet Wild

Default 2017 Yamaha Drive2 48v DC vs AC

Buying my first cart tomorrow and I thought I was sold on the DC motor but now I’m wondering if I should pay the additional $500 for the cart with an AC motor. It’s just for neighborhood use but I do have some hills (North Georgia). My neighbor has a Club Car precedent with a DC and it does “ok” around here. I was recently told by a repair guy to stay away from ac because of the repair/replacement cost is so much more. Any thoughts on the best way to go as the dealer has both of these in stock 2017 Yamaha 48v AC and DC.
Tango2020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha