lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-25-2014, 09:55 AM   #1
76ezgo
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Talking 1976 ezgo electric to gas

hello everyone I am new here and new at building carts.I just picked up a 1976 ez go electric golf cart for $140 and a ninja 636 fuel injected motor for $220.My plans for the build is to tear it down completely and build it from the ground up and maybe try to make some money or just play with it for a while.I thought about buying a junk ATV to use the rear end and suspension and stuff off of.Is there any recommendations on a better rear end or better setup?
76ezgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-25-2014, 04:56 PM   #2
Unforgiven
Feral

Mixed Breed

Default Re: 1976 ezgo electric to gas

First welcome to BGW, there are worlds of information here.

You can search thru this section and find all there is to know about atv rearend installs. My sujjestion would be sell the ninja, buy a good donor 4 wheeler and maybe use the rest of the change for tires and rims.

alot goes into building one safe and reliable,....good luck.

p.s. post plenty of pictures half of the members can't read,...
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
600, ez go, ezgo, ninja, zx6r
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps