lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2022, 10:01 AM   #1
cutesmurf
Not Yet Wild

Lightbulb Passenger Foot Rest/Prop (Short Girl Probems)

I have a unique situation I'm needing help on, considering I'm so short. We use our golf cart mainly for campground cruising and I'm always in the passenger seat, but I guess I'm considered short at 5'2" and my feet won't reach the dash to prop them up unless I scoot WAY down in the seat. I want to prop my feet up! We have a carbon fiber dash that has the 4 cup holder tray in the center and two locking glove boxes and we don't really want to change that out, but unless I prop my feet on the cup holders they can't reach the dash. (I don't want to prop up on my cup holders because we are normally USING them.) I've thought about mounting something to the floor board just under the dash that would stick out that I could prop my foot on, but I don't really know what I'd use (plus my husband doesn't want something permanently mounted that would take up a lot of space.) Any idea what I could possibly use/do to the space right here below my foot?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GC.jpg (556.7 KB, 0 views)
cutesmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2022, 11:39 AM   #2
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Passenger Foot Rest/Prop (Short Girl Probems)

Might be able to make a foot rest held in with Velcro or the like. Or a small cooler. Only problem I see is it would take up floor space so your feet might not fit there.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 12:27 AM   #3
mlj427
Gone Wild

I think there is metal behind the piece just below the glove box door and maybe you could install one of these type bars. Making one out of iron pipe and fittings like the $34 one you could adjust the depth with 4 inch or 6 inch pipes to move it closer to the seat. You could make it with even longer side pipes and screw it to the floor. Something like 3 12 inch pipes,2 90’s, and 2 base plates and it only takes up a little floor space. Good luck
mlj427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 01:23 AM   #4
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

Six inch heels would do it I reckon!
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
foot, passenger, prop, rest, short
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center