lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-18-2020, 03:13 PM   #11
dap247
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: club protector/rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheenu View Post
anyone knows where to find one for icon i20( not the whole cart cover)?
You may want to call Nivel (nivel parts dot com). I know they're making custom ICON enclosures to order (with sunbrella fabric and tracks rather than over the roof) so they may very well have these too. You'll have to call as nothing shows for ICON on their site but I spoke to the enclosure guy and he sent me photos for the enclosures.
dap247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-18-2020, 03:57 PM   #12
cheenu
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap247 View Post
You may want to call Nivel (nivel parts dot com). I know they're making custom ICON enclosures to order (with sunbrella fabric and tracks rather than over the roof) so they may very well have these too. You'll have to call as nothing shows for ICON on their site but I spoke to the enclosure guy and he sent me photos for the enclosures.
thank you very much, I will do that.
cheenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 06:22 PM   #13
oysterhead43
Not Yet Wild

Hi I’m close to buying an i40 but a weather enclosure is really important for playing golf here (Nashville)in winter. Has anyone found a cover that works for the i40? I called Nivel but they didn’t seem to know anything about Icon...I’ll try again this week. Does anyone have the exact roof dimensions - looks like most universal covers fit an 80” roof. Thank you.
oysterhead43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2021, 09:39 AM   #14
dap247
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by oysterhead43 View Post
Hi I’m close to buying an i40 but a weather enclosure is really important for playing golf here (Nashville)in winter. Has anyone found a cover that works for the i40? I called Nivel but they didn’t seem to know anything about Icon...I’ll try again this week. Does anyone have the exact roof dimensions - looks like most universal covers fit an 80” roof. Thank you.
That's odd that they claimed not to know about ICON as I spoke to Dennis Beinborn there two months ago and he sent me photos (one shown here) of the ICON-specific enclosures they make. I was quoted $560 plus tax & shipping for a black Sunbrella enclosure for my i40L. They are also 6+ weeks out. I'd call back and ask to speak with him if you want more info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Icon 2 + 2 Side.jpg (215.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-03-2021, 09:29 PM   #15
oysterhead43
Not Yet Wild

Oh that looks NICE! I’ll try to contact Dennis.

Although for half the price and instant availability, wondering about the fit of the Greenline Univerdal 4 person Enclosure- looks like it could work...

(Edit I can’t yet post links sorry)
oysterhead43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 08:24 AM   #16
dap247
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by oysterhead43 View Post
Oh that looks NICE! I’ll try to contact Dennis.

Although for half the price and instant availability, wondering about the fit of the Greenline Univerdal 4 person Enclosure- looks like it could work...

(Edit I can’t yet post links sorry)
Somebody posted a photo of their i40L with the Greenline enclosure and, while it appears to do the job of keeping rain out, it sounds like it wasn't too easy to see out of and certainly doesn't look like a great fit. The problem is the ICON 40 roof is 88", I believe, making it a wonky size.
Old 12-15-2022, 12:02 PM   #17
Becker135
Not Yet Wild

I'm also looking for a golf bag cover for the rear of my i40F. There are a couple of universal ones on Amazon but I'm not sure they would fit. Would like to see if anyone else has installed one first.
Becker135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 03:39 AM   #18
BackNine29
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheenu View Post
anyone knows where to find one for icon i20( not the whole cart cover)?
Might scout out this Facebook page dedicated to ICON. I'm not a Facebook user, but if you are someone in that group might have a lead for you.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/483721695935629/

Also look here:

https://doorworksenclosures.com/page...re-accessories
BackNine29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 12:48 PM   #19
BackNine29
Not Yet Wild

I found this too:

https://golfcartcoversplus.com/produ...42073458835685
BackNine29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 01:22 PM   #20
Becker135
Not Yet Wild

My local icon dealer got me a typical fold down one for my I40F. The box says it's from Red Dot, the model is called Tampa G.
Becker135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon