lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-22-2018, 06:46 AM   #1
casey344
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default TXV Body Kits

Gave up on the orange RXV, returned it and decided to have another RXV built. Found the guy to build it and now writing the specs.

Currently looking for body kits and really like the Madjack Alpha Series Navy but it doesn't look like they make one for the RXV? Doubletake has a body kit but seems like it's only for the TXT.

Does anyone makes a RXV body kit?
casey344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-22-2018, 08:53 AM   #2
rockfordpi
Gone Wild

Default Re: TXV Body Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey344 View Post
Gave up on the orange RXV, returned it and decided to have another RXV built. Found the guy to build it and now writing the specs.

Currently looking for body kits and really like the Madjack Alpha Series Navy but it doesn't look like they make one for the RXV? Doubletake has a body kit but seems like it's only for the TXT.

Does anyone makes a RXV body kit?
I do not know of any aftermarket kits for RXV. I help a friend customize RXV's and he always uses factory bodies which are not all that expensive. If you want a factory body, check first with site sponsors and if you can't find there, message me and I will be happy to help you source that. In what area of country are you located?
rockfordpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 09:38 AM   #3
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: TXV Body Kits

Can't speak to the bodies other than there are a lot of custom built ones in my area and I haven't seen anything other than factory bodies.

If you "google" RXV you can see a link to RXV images and see a lot of them on one page. Good for getting ideas on color schemes etc.

I had one built in 2016. I don't know how you will use yours but here's some thoughts on my experience. If a back seat is in the plan, I suggest dual action rear springs. Study back seats carefully. There is a lot of cheap junk out there that are almost useless to sit on. Ride OK unloaded yet handle 500lbs additional weight easily. The cart has the basics for brake lights. The builder should know how to do this. Much better than what comes with light kits. ( pedal pads and such).
Madjax (and maybe others) have a LED light kit out now with DRL's. Pretty slick I think. Cart will accept 20" tires without a lift. In my experience the low profile ones give a harsh ride on all but the smoothest of pavements. I have no experience with off road type. Doubletake makes a long canopy in various colors than come with rails installed for nice side curtains in case you want them now or later. Curtains are vary easy to install yourself.

Best thing I did was to have cart converted to 8v batteries during the build.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO