lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2020, 11:37 AM   #11
Bobbob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Charger question-

Normally the silicon diode is .6 to .7 volts however the maximum forward voltage for the 10A10 is 1.1 volts. The 1.1 is if you were drawing 10 amps current. Normally for that charger you would be charging 5 amps so forward voltage drop would be less than 1.1. See chart. Sergio can correct me if i am wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bobbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-03-2020, 02:17 PM   #12
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Charger question-

You got it, by the time the charger is near the end of the cycle and the current is less than 1 amp it should be about 0.6v which would give you about -1.8v for all three in series.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium