lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-05-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
Rikk
Not Yet Wild

Default FINALLY a full KF82 manual

Short time lurker, first time poster.

I do some side work for a local cart shop. Usually only engine rebuilds because he doesn't have the time to put into them. As a result, I sometimes get an engine I've never seen before. Case in point, a 1991 Club Car with a Kawasaki KF82 engine in it. So.. Like a bunch of others, I searched and searched to try and find a manual, mainly for bolt torques, size limits and ring end gaps. Long story short, I discovered that John Deere uses the Kawasaki K series engines in quite a few of their products. So I searched Ebay, found the JD manual and then searched for the manual part number on the web. Lo and behold, I found a download site offering all 521 pages.

Here is the link to the page, if you look on the lower right side, there is a link that says "PDF", click on that and it will open the PDF in your browser and you can save it from there to your personal file stash. I just did this and had no problems or any suspicious activity. It's just a PDF.

https://archive.org/details/JohnDeer...ledEnginesCTM5

Anyway, I thought this might be a good candidate for a sticky.

Also, thanks to this site for helping me with some issues I've ran into. Great bunch of helpful folks here.

Cheers,

Rikk
Rikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:40 AM   #2
sundy
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: FINALLY a full KF82 manual

I know, I know, this is an old dead thread. I just wanted to say thank you. I followed the link and since I have been signed up there a long time it was very easy to download the manual.

Last edited by sundy; 11-30-2021 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: punctuation
sundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:02 PM   #3
hook57
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: FINALLY a full KF82 manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundy View Post
I know, I know, this is an old dead thread. I just wanted to say thank you. I followed the link and since I have been signed up there a long time it was very easy to download the manual.
Ditto that! Thanks!
hook57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car