lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
QIND1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Alltrax program help

Have 2003 DS IQ and have similar issue with not getting 100 percent from controller when floored. Controller is new 600 alltrax and motor is DD 502 torque motor....Took the slop in peddle out and got around 85 percent. Checked mocar. And no issues but floored still showing 1.025 ohm. No orange light on controller and could not get o ohm at full throttle best was 1.025 floored. Alltrax sent me new hex ( thanks) file and got 100 percent and made big difference. Now the issue, i if I switch to s curve or any other curve. ( other than the new custom linear they sent that gives me the 100 percent output when floored) I go back to 90 percent at best max output. How can I get the s curve to give me the 100 percent output?... Like to have the more aggressive initial performance if I want to play a little harder. Looking for more aggressive program and still get the 100 percent output issue resolved. Can not imagine it would be that difficult since we know the 1.025 ohm is what is not letting controller give full power. Do I need alltrax to send me another hex with the same fix they applied . The new program works great and does finally get me to 100 percent but the linear they wrote has a very shallow initial take off performance. Given I have zero experience writing or making these files I am at the mercy of those who have the talent to write the programs to fix my problem. Truly appreciate all any any help. Thanks in advance.
QIND1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-24-2012, 07:00 AM   #2
basshawk84
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Alltrax program help

Give the Alltrax guys a call and ask them to send another file with more aggressive take off.
basshawk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Reprogram the throttle ramp up rate.
What is it set at now?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #4
QIND1
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Scott, all the throttle setting are maxed out. I can not get the controller to give me 100 percent output except for the one new custom linear program alltrax wrote. All the others max out at 90 percent and verified by no orange light (and floored still 1.025 ohm showing) Called today, very nice and always......they said they could write more aggressive power curve and get me at 100 percent like the one they sent yesterday. Is there easy way to fix all the factory settings to adjust for that 1.025 ohm remaining and allow my controller to give me full power. ( or do I need alltrax to continue to write the custom programs)
QIND1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #5
lgbarne
Gone Wild

Club Car

I believe you are in need of the Custom Throttle Curve file that specifically resolves this issue. I had the same problem and this fixed it right up! You can find this file on this thread -> "Throttle Curve to get to 100% on DS with DCX". I found other threads as well searching on "Alltrax Full Throttle Hex File".
lgbarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car