lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
jaslar12002
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Golf cart for "Golf" Pics and Mods

I just wanted to use this space to see what the golfers are using. Show off your Pictures and list the mods. This is not a page to post "what is golf", and all that bs. I understand that most of the people on this site don't golf I just wanted to create an area for us golfers. Cause if it wasn't for the golfers in the world there wouldn't be golf carts.
jaslar12002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-14-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
jaslar12002
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Golf cart for golf Pics and Mods

This cart is a 2000 Txt. I had alltrax 400 amp controler, 4 guage cables, sony stereo system, custom silver paint with metal flakes, 12" black and silver wheels, black seat covers.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: Golf cart for "Golf" Pics and Mods

Great idea, I like it! To the top!

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
jaslar12002
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

This is my current cart tried to keep it looking basic repainted it with the Gold color from the factory to spruce it up a bit. It has 12" typhoon wheels, 400 amp altrax controler (DCX400PDS), Scotty B's tow/run housing, Plum Quick Bandit motor, tinted shater resistant windshield, JVC headunit with customs enclosure, Sony Xplod 6.5" speakers also with the custom mounts, Ausco disc brakes for rear and Tan enclosure for those cold and rainy days.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:19 AM   #5
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

I don't usually have the flag, but it the the smack talking LSU fans at the country club. I kept my mouth shut until after the game since I figured it could go either way, but after the game, it was time to pull all of the stops. The wife and I went all out to rub the molestation in their face.

Bama 21
LSU Zereaux

SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
Grinds6
Gone Wild

Club Car

Here is a pic of my cart when I was out for the last round of the year at the end of October in North Dakota.
photo (1).jpg
There was nothing done to it until I put it in the garage for the winter. Now I have installed rechargeable speakers that I plug my phone into (found it much easier than installing a radio and speakers if I'm just going to use my phone and Pandora Radio anyways). Working on installing a battery in the dash for my cigarette lighter socket to charge my phone/speakers, run my headlight (not yet installed), digital battery meter (not yet installed), etc.
Golf Cart.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Golf Cart.jpg (5.8 KB, 144 views)
Grinds6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:44 AM   #7
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Hey SR-Randy, where did you get that bag rack?
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:00 PM   #8
jaslar12002
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledRotten View Post
I don't usually have the flag, but it the the smack talking LSU fans at the country club. I kept my mouth shut until after the game since I figured it could go either way, but after the game, it was time to pull all of the stops. The wife and I went all out to rub the molestation in their face.

Bama 21
LSU Zereaux

That's awesome that your course lets you run that aggressive of tires. But I have to throw out a woo pig. We only got beat by the other two best teams in the country but we did put more points up on both than they did each other
Old 01-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #9
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
Hey SR-Randy, where did you get that bag rack?
I built it kgsc. I believe if you look through the build link in my signature, you'll see it and how it was made. I didn't want one of those over-priced, flimsy ones that are sold. Hope it helps you.
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #10
cart fabber
Not Yet Wild

Default jeep cart

new to forum the only pic of my 1990 marathon that i can put on is in my avatar. the cart is almost done waiting on operation then hoping to have fast recovery so i can paint it. alot of time in build but little money saving for new wheels and tires
cart fabber is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides