lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #21
TerryH
Let's go racin' boyz!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: GarageBuilt's Karma ??

You know, sorry to say that I've been involved in these sorts of things on other forums in the past and it never works out good for anyone involved. By the time it gets to where this is now, everyone looks bad no matter how right or wrong any other person is. Matter of fact, right and wrong doesn't even seem to enter into the thought processes and longer. Really too bad for all involved. I'll be praying that these fences can get mended and that there can be peace on earth...well....at least in the carting world.

Just my .02,

t
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #22
jdsharp
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: GarageBuilt's Karma ??

Hey TerryH

I live right up the road from you in Lowell!
Closed Thread

Tags
last will and tastement
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing