lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default GarageBuilt's Karma ??

It has been no secrets of the war that has been going on over a year now between the forums. Between the IGKRA & the NGKRA. Between *********** & Plum Quick.. Between Buggies Gone Wild & ***********.. And the biggest WAR of them all ...GarageBuilt Racing Vs the top members of the NGKRA..

Guys all of this back stabbing. Name calling. Lies being told. Rumors being started. And just plane meanness is killing me & BJ.. Now I can get mad & hold a grudge as good as the next man... But not to the point that it overcomes my life.. I have laid down my differences with the boys of the NGKRA.. I know that I stand a great chance of being left out in the cold & all alone with no friends & no one to race. But that is the chance I am already taking... I'm not asking for any forgiveness & I am not offering any apologies.. But I am asking for they’re to be peace again with no barriers. Walls. And yes even fences to become between any of us.. For this sport to grow we need to all get back to what brought us all together.. And that was for the love for our carts...

Most of you guys have seen me logged in over at rods place.. Maybe some of you have even read what I had to say... I have asked for some very big favors from Rod. I have spoke with Chris. And yes even Nubs... But ........now....... me .......& .....Steve....... are going to settle our differences around a camp fire with baseball bats. Ouch!!!!! But well worth the effort if it will bring us to the point of settling our differences... Has compaction brought us to this point? Some guy’s race for grins... Some guys race for money.. And some for trophies...

Guys GarageBuilt Racing races for keeps.. And right now I am racing to keep this sport alive... For all to race & enjoy..

Boys the plum Quick forum has been home for me & GBR & you guys have become my family. For the past two days I have set back to watch my Karma go from the high 70’s to were it is right now the low 50'S. Is it safe to say that you do not approve of what I am trying to do... For those of you who believe in Jesus Christ. And I do.. The bible tells us to love our neighbor & begrudge no man!!!! Lets race!!!!!!!!
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-06-2011, 06:59 PM   #2
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

Default Re: GarageBuilt's Karma ??

Its all good with me GB Lookin forward to seein ya again in May! Race on brother!

Old 01-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
ohmar99
gettin wilder with age

E-Z-GO

dont go no where GB us sparky guys need you too much. also chevy where did you get your roof, EZGO? and I just noticed you have fuzzy dice also.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
ChevyRacing75
Maybe This Weekend :)

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmar99 View Post
dont go no where GB us sparky guys need you too much. also chevy where did you get your roof, EZGO? and I just noticed you have fuzzy dice also.
I got it from lomcevac (member on the forum). He lives about 40 min from me and had it. I dont know what kind of cart it was for but I made it work Im almost thinking he said club car. And yes I got the fuzzy dize
Old 01-06-2011, 09:41 PM   #5
oddpowers
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

GB, there's no reason you can't be friends with both sides. If someone doesn't like it, then it sounds like they're not who you thought they were anyway.
Race on GB, i'll race with you (if i ever get this thing done)

Besides, like ohmar said, there's to many who value your knowledge (like myself)
Old 01-06-2011, 11:07 PM   #6
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageBuilt View Post
Most of you guys have seen me logged in over at rods place.. Maybe some of you have even read what I had to say... I have asked for some very big favors from Rod. I have spoke with Chris. And yes even Nubs... But ........now....... me .......& .....Steve....... are going to settle our differences around a camp fire with baseball bats. Ouch!!!!! But well worth the effort if it will bring us to the point of settling our differences...
Until the NGKRA revises it's rules regarding a monopoly on chassis suppliers I see no reason to revise my guidelines concerning fair play and sportsmanship.

They accused every single one of us of wrongdoing in an effort to conceal their own greed. I will not concede to their current agenda of public, personal bashing on or off the track, no matter how thinly veiled their last-gasp attempt at reconcilliation seems. Their membership has been cut by more than 50%. They are dieing, they know it, and we are their last hope.

It's too little, too late. Let them die, Ronnie. They have no use for you other than to create traffic on their forums. They have dragged you through the mud for the past year, yet you want to make deals with them? It's not worth it. Cart racing WILL go on without them......
Old 01-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #7
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Agreed. Cart racing will go on without those few.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:13 PM   #8
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Ever looked through a windshield where a stupid little smudge is right in your line of sight? Wipe it off and forget it.

Old 01-07-2011, 07:07 AM   #9
IGKRA
Not Yet Wild

There is no war between the IGKRA and the NGKRA. There never has been.
The IGKRA remains committed to recreational golf carting activities including racing.
This is what our members and sponsors have signed up for and we appreciate their support.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #10
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

Ronnie, you're a grown up and able to make your own decisions... Do what feels right for you. I haven't had a single interaction with these guys since they left here, but I've read enough of their lies, insults, bullying and just plain meanness, to know I don't need to ever have anything to do with any of them again. I can't even think of a reason I would ever want to.

Boo
Closed Thread

Tags
last will and tastement
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing