lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2022, 09:17 PM   #1
TomberlinEd
Not Yet Wild

Default Rear alignment

I've noticed on my back driver's side tire that it is wearing on the outsides but not in the center. This leads me to believe that the orientation of the tire on the hub is not a smooth alignment. Is there a way to reorient or align the back tires/hubs? I don't see anything in the manual.
Air in tires have been regularly checked and I swapped tires to different locations and it is that rear driver's side spot that is causing that wear.
TomberlinEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-26-2022, 04:41 AM   #2
ojo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Rear alignment

When wearing on the outsides, you'll normaly need some more pressure in the tire. No alignment possible in the rear.
ojo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 01:21 PM   #3
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: Rear alignment

Even though you can adjust the alignment, it would be worth measuring it to see if it is indeed 100% true in relation to the vehicle. Check with cart empty and with some weight on the back end. Wearing components in the trailing link or bearings can cause some strange tire wear issues and only affect one tire.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 03:11 PM   #4
mugmoomma

Default stromectol 6mg

Dot Richardson Orthopedic Surgeon and Olympic Softball Gold Medalist stromectol 3 mg side effects The prices listed are discounted rates offered to patients who do not have insurance or decline to use their insurance plan by enrolling in a savings plan
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin