lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's
Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-27-2015, 03:36 PM   #31
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Cool Re: Polaris Slingshot

Good looking car man! You done well!
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-28-2015, 11:54 AM   #32
CedzGo
Gone Wild

Default Re: Polaris Slingshot

Thanks Andy!!!
CedzGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:54 AM   #33
CedzGo
Gone Wild

Andy: Have you decided between the slingshot or the Camaro yet???
CedzGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 08:56 AM   #34
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Thumbs up Re: Polaris Slingshot

If I get my choice it's the Camaro hands down! I've been wanting one for years.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:03 AM   #35
eaglesdad1
Gone Wild

Club Car

Well our local Dealer finally got one in And had it setting outside the other day, So I stopped by and talked to the salesman about it. Now mind you I have bought 2 street bikes, 2 dirt bikes, 1 four wheeler and a off road go cart from this place over the past years and always had a good relationship with this dealer . I would like to think I was a good customer ? So when I asked to take the Slingshot for a test drive I was told NO ! I told the salesman to go get the owner I wanted to talk to him, Salesman comes back and says owner said nobody is driving it but him. And if I don't like it go somewhere else! Well needless to say I will never darkin his doors again ! My hard earned money will be spent somewhere that appreciates a good customer! Sorry for the long rant guys.
eaglesdad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 07:29 PM   #36
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Wink Re: Polaris Slingshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesdad1 View Post
Well our local Dealer finally got one in And had it setting outside the other day, So I stopped by and talked to the salesman about it. Now mind you I have bought 2 street bikes, 2 dirt bikes, 1 four wheeler and a off road go cart from this place over the past years and always had a good relationship with this dealer . I would like to think I was a good customer ? So when I asked to take the Slingshot for a test drive I was told NO ! I told the salesman to go get the owner I wanted to talk to him, Salesman comes back and says owner said nobody is driving it but him. And if I don't like it go somewhere else! Well needless to say I will never darkin his doors again ! My hard earned money will be spent somewhere that appreciates a good customer! Sorry for the long rant guys.

I wouldn't get all tore up about it. Unless you put some cash down want none of them let you ride them. I've been to 3 differant dealerships and none would let me drive it.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:00 PM   #37
eaglesdad1
Gone Wild

Club Car

Andy I have know the owner for 20 some years, and I have spent a lot of money at his business. If that is the rule of the dealers so be it, But you don't treat a good customer or any customer for that matter rude and expect them to come back to your place of business. maybe I am wrong with the way things are today, But it's my hard earned money that keeps business open like that and it will be a cold day in ______ before I go there again!
eaglesdad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:18 PM   #38
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I hear ya and I'm with you. I'm trying to teach my daughters the value of business relationships, customer relations, supporting local businesses and the like. Getting hard to do. Businesses aren't interested in customer loyalty anymore. They wine about churn rate but think of it as an absolute. The solution is to steal customers from a competitor with no thought about keeping the ones they have.

There was a slingshot operating locally. I used to see it a lot but not lately. Hope the cops didn't get him --- or worse.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:31 PM   #39
Birddog4x4
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy4639 View Post
Good looking car man! You done well!
I have to agree 100%. That's is my dream car, just have to wait till retirement.
Birddog4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:54 PM   #40
dbmachine
Gone Wild

Were you seriously thinking about purchasing the slingshot from your dealer or just wanted to take it for a spin for the wow factor?
dbmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's