lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha > Lithium Yamaha

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2022, 04:06 AM   #14
Mpk200
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Lithium install

I got a LCD meter with my lithium kit which has really small gauged wires positive and a negative.
Ideally it should be wired to a on and off on the key switch.The guy i ourchased from has said it would be better wired that way.
The original meter has 3 wires in a harness clip.

At the minute ive wired the meter straight from the batteries positive and negative.Im getting some strange readings from it around 70% until i turn the key on and press the gas pedal the meter then reads 100% and volts 58.8.
Anyone know if i can wire into the main harness?
Thanks
Mpk200 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha > Lithium Yamaha