lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Hunting and Fishing Supplies
Hunting and Fishing Supplies *No Commercial Ads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2019, 08:34 AM   #1
Shufigo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 25 years of cammming.

For those who are in or going deeper into trail cams. I've been in them since the 90's, even making them out of Owl 35mm and Radio Shack IR sensors in a Pelican case. Over all the years, I've seen some trends. First, I'll never - - ever - buy a Cuddeback again. QC marginal at very best and customer service non-existent. Very promising newcomer = LETSCOM JDL - 201. Other than that, watch the sales and pretty much get what you pay for. Expect about 2 years out of an entry price level cam. My 'most happy with' brands have been Bushnell (quality) and primos (simplicity). Simple is best for pics where you're simply counting eyeballs in the dark field and quality is where you're setting up for a pic that you think you'd like to share or frame. I'd be curious to hear about others' experience.
Shufigo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Hunting and Fishing Supplies