lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's
Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-11-2018, 08:42 PM   #11
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Default Re: Any Corvette lovers out there?

Had one. Sold it because of ex-GF's DUI. Dang I have done some stupid stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170817_225823292.jpg (164.5 KB, 0 views)
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-13-2018, 05:06 AM   #12
jim,s
Gone Wild
Club Car

My retirement present is a 2017 corvette vert. long beach red/black top. I think I have had it about 1.5 years.
Its funny when she told me that it was time to replace my corvette (I had 2 c-4s that had to be sold because of family needs) She told me that I could only have 1 so we shopped for a few months, Then she called me from work and ask me to meet her at the chevy dealer in the town next to us. I found a 2016 torch red coupe. My wife said why are you looking at a coupe when your others were verts. I was looking at the price. Big mistake. but I took the car home. Long story short after 3300 miles I went to the dealer and traded it for the one I have now. My wife ( I told you so)
jim,s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:43 AM   #13
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim,s View Post
My retirement present is a 2017 corvette vert. long beach red/black top. I think I have had it about 1.5 years.
Its funny when she told me that it was time to replace my corvette (I had 2 c-4s that had to be sold because of family needs) She told me that I could only have 1 so we shopped for a few months, Then she called me from work and ask me to meet her at the chevy dealer in the town next to us. I found a 2016 torch red coupe. My wife said why are you looking at a coupe when your others were verts. I was looking at the price. Big mistake. but I took the car home. Long story short after 3300 miles I went to the dealer and traded it for the one I have now. My wife ( I told you so)
Jim, I've had 5 over the years, 4 convertibles and one coupe. I love all Corvettes but for me, the top's gotta drop!
55BigBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:51 PM   #14
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Can't believe I have never run across this thread before. I have loved Vette's ever since my best friends big brother got one back in '64'.....I ran across a picture of me and my sisters standing in front of it one sunday morning when we were kids. I finally realized my dream after all my kids were gone and got me a wild hair.....got my first one in 2015.....put 43000 miles on it in a year and 8 months.....so I traded it in for a '17' about a year ago......been having a BLAST every day......its my daily driver.

Here's my '15'

Joe C7-7A.jpg

Here's my '17' the day I picked it up......my '15' is sitting beside it.

Black Rose 1.jpg
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:18 PM   #15
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Never owned one, but I'm having fun seeing all of your guys' vets!
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:57 AM   #16
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Here is a picture of the 63 I sold in 1982. It's the one I'll always regret selling. My first wife hated that car as much as she hated me. I was traveling then for my job and received a weekly meal allowance, so I skipped meals and used the money to buy parts for the Vette. Even though we had no kids and was debt free. she complained about me spending any money on the car. The car survived the marriage but I sold it shortly after the divorce.

fullsizeoutput_557.jpg
Old 01-23-2018, 07:00 AM   #17
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
Can't believe I have never run across this thread before. I have loved Vette's ever since my best friends big brother got one back in '64'.....I ran across a picture of me and my sisters standing in front of it one sunday morning when we were kids. I finally realized my dream after all my kids were gone and got me a wild hair.....got my first one in 2015.....put 43000 miles on it in a year and 8 months.....so I traded it in for a '17' about a year ago......been having a BLAST every day......its my daily driver.

Here's my '15'

Attachment 164669

Here's my '17' the day I picked it up......my '15' is sitting beside it.

Attachment 164670
Man, what a great looking car!
Old 01-23-2018, 06:11 PM   #18
kernal
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Had an early C4. Medium grey metallic, sport seats, Doug Nash 4+3 and RPO Z51.
At the time belonged to a club affiliated with the WSCC (Western States Corvette Council). Nothing like cruising southern Cali freeways (or anywhere really) in a herd of vettes all together. Kept that car for 10 years then life got in the way. I credit that car with helping me attract my current and last wife.
I think the C2's and C3's are my favorites.
Owned a couple of Mustangs but there is something special about Corvette ownership. Hard to explain until you do it IMO.
kernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 01:41 PM   #19
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55BigBlock View Post
Man, what a great looking car!
Thanks Dennis
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 12:09 AM   #20
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Nice Vets!!! Sir Nuke, that 17 is SICK!!! I get to view several Vets in Bowling Green during Corvette weekend. It's definitely something to see. They come from all over, all models.

spriddle is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's