lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
acramer
Not Yet Wild

Default 48v club car charger wont shut off

I have a 2000 48v Club Car with a Lester Charger ... After 24 hours of charging the charger stays at 5 amps. At that time with charger still on i have a reading of 54 Volts. AFter 30 minutes i have a reading about 48-49 volts. I have 6 8 volt t-875 trojan batteries.. The four outside batterys read about 8 volts after 30 minutes. They are dated A6. The two inside batteries are dated E6 and reading are about 7.7-7.8 volts.. Any ideas why charger wont shut off.. thanks
acramer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car