lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2020, 04:57 PM   #1
jeffro22
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default 2010 precedent leaf install-

Trying to get the last few pieces needed to make the lithium swap in my 2010 clubcar Limo cart

SO far I have 14 Leaf batteries, Chargery BMS (with temp sensor and shunt) and a 58.1v charger (although might re-visit the charger)

Getting ready to start building battery box, putting pack together and lining old battery tub

Have spent numerous hours reading and re-reading through all the build threads and trying to get a complete list together.

Where can I source some bus bars that span 4 cells? --The ones the came with my kit are only 2 hole (they were made to put together 2 separate 7 cell packs)

Is the mzj-400a Ok to substitute in place of the gigavac contactor?

BMS wires- Where can I get correct connectors for connecting to busbars? or will small ring terminals be OK?
jeffro22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium