lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2020, 01:35 AM   #1
MORE_GUNS
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EZ GO 600CBR 6 Speed gearing question.

Hello everyone. This is my first post so thanks everyone in advance. I just bought a completed 94 EZ GO with a fuel injected 600 cbr engine and 6 speed transmission. This setup was built using the original sprockets off the bike with a live axle. I am going to use this for a sporting clays cart. I am wanting to get this cart geared as short as possible so I can keep 1st gear as slow as possible to haul 4 guys around the course. Does anyone have any suggestions on sproket sizes to get the lowest possible gearing?? I really appreciate the input. Thanks!!!!
MORE_GUNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-23-2020, 05:03 PM   #2
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Default Re: EZ GO 600CBR 6 Speed gearing question.

Smallest front and biggest rear sprockets you can get will lower the gear ratio, I ran a 13 and a 60
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 01:22 PM   #3
Bourkeyuk
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hi I’ve used standard CBR front and rear sprockets and it’s spot on atm I’ll find out more once I’ve had a good long drive but it’s a decent starting point
Bourkeyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 07:02 AM   #4
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

I have a stack of sprockets, hubs, from working to figure out what ratio works for Drag Racing, I got the best combination for my engine and axle,,, as far as driving around the Park or neighborhood, good luck with what ever atm is.
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 11:48 AM   #5
Sh00bs
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifter View Post
I have a stack of sprockets, hubs, from working to figure out what ratio works for Drag Racing, I got the best combination for my engine and axle,,, as far as driving around the Park or neighborhood, good luck with what ever atm is.
atm =

at the moment :)
Sh00bs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps