lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-27-2021, 10:55 PM   #1
Ozziesellstampa
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Question Turn Signal stalk wiring

I have a 2011 Yamaha Drive Gas. It has the lighting kit already and turn signals, all worked fine until one day the stalk got stuck, I bought an aftermarket one that looked identical to the one I had. Now for the life of me I cannot get it wired correctly.

I have attached photos of the aftermarket stalk with the wires provided.

The other pic is the two wiring harnesses that go into the cart itself. Im just dumbfounded here and Ive tried several ways and its not working.

The two wire crimps are from the previous cart owner for additional turn signal lights on dash. I'm no pro at this so hoping someone can chime in and it would be easy.

Thank you,
-Oz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GCW.jpg (224.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg GCW2.jpg (219.4 KB, 0 views)
Ozziesellstampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
drive, headlights, turnsignal, wiring, yamaha
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha