Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-26-2022, 07:12 AM   #1
Sully07
Not Yet Wild

Default FE350 CW Engine(s) for sale

I recently picked up a 1996 Carryall 6 as part of a 10 repairable cart package deal from a dealer. I was mainly after the carryall, didn’t get a whole lot of information on each individual cart but what I was told about it was that a college bought it new, this dealer serviced it for about the last 10 years and apparently it came in with a low/no power issue. He said they wanted a full run down of everything it needed and before they even got to diagnosing the actual issue with the engine they decided to buy a new cushman. He said the engine will need to be rebuilt, moved under its own power to the bone yard where it sat for the last 18-24 months until they moved and needed to clear out the property. I loaded it with a skid loader along with the others, got it to my shop and pulled the engine/transaxle out of it and started my list of needed replacements which is about everything. After trying to track down a replacement without much luck I have decided to repower the cart with something bigger so I’d like to sell this engine and probably the transaxle as well in one unit ideally.

The cart has around 2200 hours on it, I’m assuming the engine as well. It’s in pretty rough shape aesthetically, rusty, corroded etc. it’s missing the starter/generator but was there, has a small automotive style alternator that’s locked up, the engine spins by hand but that’s as far as I know. I have yet to check the oil even. I considered rebuilding then selling but I’ve got far too many projects to think I’ll ever get around to that. I just lost a bid on one that was described to smoke once warm, winning bid was $1400 something. I’m not sure where to price the engine or transaxle at as I don’t truly know the condition other than they aren’t locked up. I would be interested to hear offers or suggestions on the value of them together or separately. I can get pics later this evening if desired. Located in Frederic Wisconsin but could meet within 100 miles or so. Would do some trading on carryall carts or parts, especially anything Carryall 6

PS may also be selling another CW FE350 and transaxle from a ‘99 that smokes when warm as I may repower that cart as well
Sully07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts