lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center
Design Center Shop tools, fabrication and Paint and Body

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2022, 03:59 PM   #1
kellett5261
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EzGO ST Sport

Hey guys, so I finally got my new Genesis 300 seat in for my Ezgo ST Sport but the back roof struts are like 6" to long? has anyone had this issue?

I was going to order all new strut because mine are looking pretty shotty. was also considering getting a Doubletake or madjax roof and they typically come with the proper rear strut yes?

Also would the fact that I have a Sport model cowl in the front effect the struts in the back not line up with the front? rather than the regular TXT cowl? I would think the hole locations are the same .

what roof does anyone recommend? I thought certain double take roofs had speaker mounts in them? not sure though.

where should I order one?

Thx
kellett5261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2022, 04:24 PM   #2
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Default Re: EzGO ST Sport

What year model is the ST Sport ?
trig123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 09:52 AM   #3
kellett5261
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig123 View Post
What year model is the ST Sport ?
I believe its a 97, it has the 3 bolt steering column. i could be wrong but 90% sure. We bough this cart years ago from a family friend who owns a tow yard so it was a repo and doesn't have any VIN/Serial #'s at all so my best guess is late 90's before they switched to a 4 bolt.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:03 AM   #4
kellett5261
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

So I am in between the RHOX 88 and the REDDOT 84 top.

I really like how the Reddot is a direct fit with the Genesis 300 rear seat, everything is compatible with no mods and has a super clean look.

From what I can see for the Rhox roof is more universal, not a big deal but has anyone done a Rhox roof with a Madjax Seat kit? I am already having issues with the rear struts have have now being to tall so I will have to replace them but most new roof kits come with the proper struts or have universal part number. I'd also like to stick with aluminum same as my back seat.

The Reddot is a no brainer but they are currently on back order, is it worth the wait? I also like that Rhox has the Overhead Audio Console (see attached picture) I've been wanting to add (2) more speakers for awhile now but couldnt figure out where to do because I dont want to do it in the engine bay due to the Big Block motor & heat.

Has anyone tried to add the Overhead Audio Console to a different roof system?

thx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rhox Overhead.jpg (123.8 KB, 0 views)
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center