lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop
Garage and Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2021, 09:02 PM   #1
FatBusting
Not Yet Wild

Default Mechanics seat for ezgo & club and for sittig on the ground

I got tired of taking the seat out and putting it back in, so I built a simple 1 person seat that I could sit in the cart and test batteries at the same time. In 1 direction it fits the ezgo and facing the other it works with the club car. I also use the seat when I need to sit on the ground/gravel. Originally I started with just the board, but it kept wanting to slide off and fall onto the batteries, so i added the boards underneath to prevent sliding.

With the mechanics seat I can measure battery voltage and amps while driving. It is also handy when working on a dead cart to have somewhere to set when doing testing, just encase it decides to move.

I'm thinking in the future to add some foam and vinyl to make it more comfortable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2021-11-12_11-47-11.jpg (165.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2021-11-12_12-01-16.jpg (158.0 KB, 0 views)
FatBusting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 08:11 AM   #2
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Re: Mechanics seat for ezgo & club and for sittig on the ground

Necessity......the mother of invention!!
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop