lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Diesel swaps

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2019, 09:48 AM   #1
GodDogGod
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Kubota D782 swap

Hey all

I have many questions I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to help a noob with. Working on a swap from a Kubota GR2100 lawn tractor which has the D782 Diesel.

I am working on dropping it into my cart, (this is the first time I have attempted anything like this) and have a few questions maybe some of you out there can help me with.

Current config of cart:
Engine: Kohler CH395 9.5hp 277cc gas engine
Transmission: Dana-Spicer - Model 012AJ420-1

Once I get the d782 mounted/inline with the driven CVT of the transaxle is the driver part of the CVT mounted to the flywheel of the d782?

What else is required to make this work in the cart? The lawn tractor has a manual throttle and choke etc. I assume these will no longer be needed?

I have read through every diesel build thread trying to get as much info as I can before asking my questions.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cart -- Side View.jpg (217.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Kubota D782.jpg (224.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Cart Frame -- Above View.jpg (220.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Cart CVT -- Above View.jpg (213.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Cart CVT -- Rear View.jpg (203.1 KB, 0 views)
GodDogGod is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Diesel swaps