lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
schley_cat_65
Not Yet Wild

Default 4 lug to 5 lug conversion

I am in the process of lifting my 92 ezgo cart. i have been rummaging around in the junk yard and i found an awesome set of tires but they are on 10" wheels not so bad but my wallet is saying get off me while my brain is saying just buy new wheels and put the tires on... the wheels are in great shape except they are 5 lug. i was given the wheels and tires... have any of yall built a home made adapter kit for a situation like this??? i do not want to weld my existing wheels to the new wheels.... any help would be appreciated...

if you have done this can you send pics please.... thanks gang
schley_cat_65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
kab69440
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 4 lug to 5 lug conversion

The simplest solution would be to modify a pair of spacers. If there is a small machine shop near you they could probably get it done for you.
kab69440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
Pablob
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 4 lug to 5 lug conversion

hey guys I found this guy on ebay that will build adapters for any wheel out there just tell him what it is going on and what the wheel came from. here's his ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Motorsport-Te...id=p4340.l2563

Paul
Pablob is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO