lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!
On Road Golf Carts! Low to the ground Golf Carts!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
burrogrande
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Insurance in MA

Anyone know who can insurance my golf cart in Mass?
I tried with liberty, but as long as I do not have car insurance with them, they do not insurance my golf cart.
Best regards
burrogrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-03-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
hawkchucker
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Insurance in MA

Good luck with your search. You will certainly need it. Since Ma is a wierd state to get auto ins anyway, you most likely will have to just have a rider put on your auto policy. If you are looking into having it as a registered vehicle, you can just open a new policy but you will pay through the nose for it. My sister is a agent, but in southern Ma, not in the peoples republic of Cambridge. If ya have no luck PM me and I will give you her #. However you are aware you most likely would get killed driving one around the city! I have to drive through there daily in a 40 ton truck and barely survive!
hawkchucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
ezgokid
resident idiot

E-Z-GO

I am not sure if Geico is available in MA. But I have heard good things about them, my stepmother has State Farm for her GEM. $25 every 3 months.
ezgokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:40 AM   #4
James cuck
Not Yet Wild

Why learn insurance for yourself when you can have an insurance agent help you find the right quote for auto, homeowner, business, and more?
James cuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:06 AM   #5
James cuck
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkchucker View Post
Good luck with your search. You will certainly need it. Since Ma is a wierd state to get auto ins anyway, you most likely will have to just have a rider put on your auto policy. If you are looking into having it as a registered vehicle, you can just open a new policy but you will pay through the nose for it. My sister is a agent, but in southern Ma, not in the peoples republic of Cambridge. If ya have no luck PM me and I will give you her #. However you are aware you most likely would get killed driving one around the city! I have to drive through there daily in a 40 ton truck and barely survive!
Great information!!
James cuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
dmax27
Getting Wild

If you are going to register it so you can drive it on the road try Commerce Ins. Co. I have my Zone NEV insured by them. My Zone is registered in Ma. $50.00 for 2 years. Commerce Ins. cost $350.00 for the year with fire, theft and $300.000/$500,000 liability. The agent told me I could ad it to my car insurance for $170.00 a year but called me back and told me they can't do it that way.

Dmax
dmax27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!