lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
vetman1
Not Yet Wild

Default 2009 Batteries versus New Batteries

I am picking up a 2009 Club Car Precedent tommorow and I need some opinions on what I should do concerning the batteries. It has the six, 8 volt battery system and currently has the original 2009 batteries. I am sure it is a Golf Course Rescue cart and I doubt the batteries were "properly" maintained.

I have a couple of options to think about on this cart concerning the batteries.

Since the batteries are 2009 models should I just see how long they will last or can my dealer load test them and determine their condition?

Should I try and "trade" the old batteries in old new ones? I am not sure this is even an option, but if I do not ask him for a credit for the old ones I will never know.

Should I just go ahead and buy new batteries now since my dealer may give me a better deal on them than later down the road?

Thanks,
Thomas
vetman1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car